We, at Homes of Provenance, recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of personally-identifying information that may be submitted to us when you visit this website.
This is how we handle the information we learn about you from your visit to our website.
As is the case in visitation to any website, we advise that when you visit our site to read or download information on our web pages:
- We may collect and store only the following information about you: name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account, or a similar domain corresponding to your Internet Service Provider “ISP”); date and time you access our website; pages you may have visited on our site; and Internet address of the website from where you came to visit our website.
- We may use the information we collect to measure the number of visitors to our web pages and various sections of our web site(s), and to help us make our site more useful to visitors. If you identify yourself by sending an e-mail or filling forms such as our “Acquisition” or “Disposition” Inquiry Form.
- You may be providing your postal address, property type and price range desired, and other information which will be helpful in effectively and efficiently processing your request.
- This information may be retained by us.
- Information you submit to us is treated no differently than any information you might provide to us in a phone conversation or a letter. This website contains links to other sites and information. This privacy statement only applies to information collected by our website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices and policies of these third parties. We wish to make clear that we protect and safeguard the privacy of all visitors to our on-line services, just as we do throughout the rest of our business. We will use personal information only to identify you, to communicate with you, and to help us answer your questions.
- We will NOT sell any personally-identifying information to any third party.
- We will not distribute any personally-identifying information to any non-affiliated parties or other third party for the purpose of any solicitation, nor provide personal information to any other third party for its own use.
- If you have any questions that are not answered in this section please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Homes of Provenance, c/o Metro Vancouver Properties Group, #200 – 1455 Bellevue Avenue, West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V7T 1C3